As a virtual and executive assistant, I help entrepreneurs expand their business, leverage their valuable time, and increase profits. By anticipating, identifying, preventing, and solving problems, I help my clients enjoy the peace and ease of a well-functioning business.
Gain momentum to reach your business goals, create lasting change, free your valuable time to pursue new business ventures or personal matters.
Based in the United States (Florida panhandle), I provide the following to you virtually or in person:
- Twelve years’ experience working remotely and in flexible office environments.
- Experience in tools for effective telecommuting: cloud-based business solutions, Skype, Google Suite (Docs, Drive, etc.), QB Online, CRMs, join.me, video conferencing, video training.
- Exceptionally well-organized, efficient and detail-oriented, with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve goals.
- Focus on timely, proactive communication whether in-office or working remotely.
- Dedicated, personal, one-on-one service throughout our interaction.
- Success in developing and executing strategic plans, setting and administering goals, and managing projects from inception to successful completion.
- Passion for driving revenue, social media marketing, events and content creation and write to inspire action.Highly developed interpersonal skills, honed while interacting with diverse professionals, including senior management, vendors, sales teams, ad agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality when handling your personal information and business data.
- Local business references for Florida, Alabama, Texas, Pennsylvania, and California.
From “Testimonials”: After being in business for ten years with no change, one client increased their business by 50% in less than a year after I developed their new website and canceled the money-wasting ads. Once they started turning away business, they expanded their resort to accommodate more people.
Executive Assistant Services
- Administrative tasks, research, executive correspondence, report writing and layout
- Research (online and in-person), private investigation, and genealogy
- Web design, marketing, writing and editing articles and documents
- Source services, travel destinations, vendors and contractors.
- Scheduling: calendar, travel and event planning, construction management
- Estate management, property caretaker, ranch sitting while you are in residence or away
- Local and/or virtual, able to travel
- Daily interaction and proactive communication whether in-office or working remotely
Marketing Strategy and Creative Direction
- Guidance and coaching in creating a personal business success mindset plan and marketing materials for your business, organization, or career
- Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of your business
- Assistance creating websites, online programs, ebooks, videos, speaking engagements, workshops, teleseminars, PR articles, press kits, books, special reports, email campaigns and other promotional items
- Prepare marketing strategies and plans by collaborating and obtaining input from company executives, sales and management teams
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Oversee direct marketing efforts including the creation, content development and delivery
Website and Blog Development, Content Creation and SEO/SEM
- WordPress blog or website design and creation
- Working with brand teams, effectively manage the front-end website experience, landing pages, content, product placement and overall user experience, keeping the websites fresh and relevant on continuous basis
Copy Writing, Ghost Writing, Editing
- Preparing and editing technical documents, outreach materials, website content, and executive correspondence for a consistently professional corporate tone and appearance
- Creating ad content, social media posts, website content and email marketing copy
- Preparing press releases, contracts, proposals, marketing plans, and advertisements
- Post and promote interactive content on social media platforms that encourages participation, ensure that the community is actively engaged
- Writing on-going or “one-time” articles, newsletters, and blog posts. AP and Yahoo! Style Guides
Productivity Coach, and Meditation Coach Services
- Strategic steps to create lasting change through inner coaching and meditation
- Achieve growth in business productivity through outer coaching
- Gain closeness in personal relationships
- Increase inner peace and insight
- Daily interaction for accountability
My services helping entrepreneurs expand their business encompass more than the marketing, writing, and virtual assistant services listed here. Please contact me if you need a service not listed above or have any questions. I make every effort to meet your needs, including traveling on your behalf or caring for your estate, ranch or household in your absence.