As a business solutions specialist, I guide heart-centered executives and entrepreneurs to expand their business, leverage their valuable time, and increase profits. By anticipating, identifying, preventing, and solving problems, my clients enjoy the peace and ease of a well-functioning business.
I’m not “just another admin” and this is more than a career – this is a trusted partnership with the executive I serve. Now is the time to hire a proactive support partner.
Click here to schedule a free half-hour consultation for creating lasting change, gaining momentum, and freeing up your valuable time.
Things I can assist you with today:
- Implementing cloud-based business solutions
- Organizational and database management
- Documenting and streamlining processes
- Managing your inbox, sorting important emails
- Managing your calendar, setting appointments
- WordPress website design and maintenance
- Research: Vendors, gifts, competitors
- Content creation, writing articles, blog posts
- Creating and managing online advertising
- Social media posts and engagement
- Creating online surveys and monitoring activity
- Assistance creating webinars, videos, podcasts, presentations
- Gratitude Ambassador: Researching customer and staff appreciation gifts
- Sourcing and scheduling vendors, contractors, services
- Coordinating projects, events, travel
- Managing your property in your absence
Based in the United States (Florida panhandle, Central Time), I provide the following to virtually or in person:
- Over twelve years’ experience serving high-level executives in Fortune 100 companies to small-business owners, working remotely and in flexible office environments.
- Experience in tools for effective telecommuting: cloud-based business solutions, Google Workspace (G Suite), QuickBooks Online, CRM, video conferencing, video training, etc.
- Exceptionally well-organized, efficient and detail-oriented, with a track record that demonstrates proactive self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve goals.
- Focus on timely, proactive communication whether in-office or working remotely.
- Dedicated and personal one-on-one service throughout our interaction.
- Success in developing and executing strategic plans, setting and administering goals, and managing projects from inception to successful completion.
- Passion for driving revenue, social media marketing, events and content creation and write to inspire action.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, honed while interacting with diverse professionals, including senior management, vendors, sales teams, ad agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality when handling your personal information and business data.
Executive Assistant and Business Solutions Services:
- Administrative tasks, inbox and calendar management, and executive correspondence
- Logistics and coordination, project management, complex scheduling, construction management
- Research (online and in-person), private investigation, and genealogy
- Source and secure services, business and household items, travel destinations, vendors, and contractors.
- WordPress blog and website design, marketing, report and proposal layout
- Writing and editing articles, press releases, and documents
- Estate management, property caretaker, ranch sitting while you are in residence or away
- Local and/or virtual, in your office, or working remotely, and able to travel
- Daily interaction and proactive communication whether in-office or working remote
- Assistance creating websites, online programs, ebooks, videos, speaking engagements, workshops, teleseminars, PR articles, press kits, books, special reports, email campaigns and other promotional items
- Marketing strategy and creative direction
It’s time to align yourself with a true Executive Assistant and Business Solutions Specialist – a trusted partner.
Click here to schedule a free half-hour consultation for creating lasting change, gaining momentum, and freeing up your valuable time..