As a virtual executive assistant, I help entrepreneurs expand their business, leverage their valuable time, and increase profits. By anticipating, identifying, preventing, and solving problems, I help my clients enjoy the peace and ease of a well-functioning business.
Gain momentum to reach your business goals, create lasting change, and free your valuable time to pursue new business ventures or personal matters by securing a personal virtual assistant.
Things you can delegate today:
- Research of your industry or competitors, and for reports or presentations
- WordPress website and online store maintenance
- Sourcing and scheduling vendors, contractors, services
- Managing your inbox, sorting important emails
- Managing your calendar, setting appointments
- Researching customer and staff appreciation gifts
- Content creation, writing articles, blog posts
- Coordinating projects, events, travel
- Running reports (Google Analytics, QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, etc.)
- Creating and managing online advertising
- Social media posts and engagement
- Transcribing webinars, videos, podcasts
- Handling minor customer service issues
- Creating online surveys and monitoring activity
- Managing your property in your absence
Check out “Learn How to Delegate Effectively” by management and organizational excellence coach Quint Studer for best practices on delegating tasks to others.
Based in the United States (Florida panhandle), I provide the following to you virtually or in person:
- Over twelve years’ experience serving high-level executives in Fortune 100 companies to small-business owners, working remotely and in flexible office environments.
- Experience in tools for effective telecommuting: cloud-based business solutions, Google Suite (Docs, Drive, etc.), QuickBooks Online, CRMs, Skype, TeamViewer, join.me, video conferencing, video training, etc.
- Exceptionally well-organized, efficient and detail-oriented, with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve goals.
- Focus on timely, proactive communication whether in-office or working remotely.
- Dedicated and personal one-on-one service throughout our interaction.
- Success in developing and executing strategic plans, setting and administering goals, and managing projects from inception to successful completion.
- Passion for driving revenue, social media marketing, events and content creation and write to inspire action.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, honed while interacting with diverse professionals, including senior management, vendors, sales teams, ad agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality when handling your personal information and business data.
- Local business references for Florida, Alabama, Texas, Pennsylvania, and California.
From “Testimonials”: After being in business for ten years with no change, one client increased their business by 50% in less than a year after I developed their new website and canceled the money-wasting ads. Once they started turning away business, they expanded their resort to accommodate more people.
Virtual Executive Assistant Services
- Administrative tasks, inbox and calendar management, and executive correspondence
- Logistics and coordination, project management, complex scheduling, construction management
- Research (online and in-person), private investigation, and genealogy
- Source and secure services, business and household items, travel destinations, vendors and contractors.
- WordPress blog and website design, marketing, report and proposal layout
- Writing and editing articles, press releases and documents
- Estate management, property caretaker, ranch sitting while you are in residence or away
- Local and/or virtual, in your office, or working remotely, and able to travel
- Daily interaction and proactive communication whether in-office or working remotely
Website and Blog Development, Content Creation and SEO/SEM
- WordPress blog and website design, marketing, writing and editing blog posts
- Working with brand teams, effectively manage the front-end website experience, landing pages, content, product placement and overall user experience, keeping the websites fresh and relevant on continuous basis
Copy Writing, Ghost Writing, Editing
- Preparing and editing technical documents, outreach materials, and executive correspondence for a consistently professional corporate tone and appearance
- Creating ad content, social media posts, website content and email marketing copy
- Preparing press releases, advertisements, reports, contracts, and proposals
Marketing Strategy and Creative Direction
- Guidance in creating a personal business success mindset plan and marketing materials for your business, organization, or career
- Assistance creating websites, online programs, ebooks, videos, speaking engagements, workshops, teleseminars, PR articles, press kits, books, special reports, email campaigns and other promotional items
- Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of your business
- Prepare marketing strategies and plans by collaborating and obtaining input from company executives, sales and management teams
Productivity Coach, and Meditation Coach Services
- Strategic steps to create lasting change through inner coaching and meditation
- Achieve growth in business productivity through outer coaching
- Gain closeness in personal relationships
- Increase inner peace and insight
- Daily interaction for accountability
My services helping heart-centered entrepreneurs expand their business encompass more than the virtual assistant services, marketing, and writing listed here. Please contact me if you need a service not listed above or have any questions. I make every effort to meet your needs, including traveling on your behalf or caring for your estate, ranch or household in your absence.
Click here for a free one-hour discovery session for your Executive Assistant, Marketing, and Writing Service needs.