Links to some of my published works are below, as well as links to two TV commercials. Until the summer of 2014, I wrote a regular series for Yahoo! about my wacky RV adventures. Several of my goofy roadside findings are also published on one of my favorite websites, RoadsideAmerica.com. You will also find links to many newspaper articles and my ebook.
- This article for Yahoo! News, Slab City, Calif., the Last Free City in America, was my first that went viral. It is the strangest place to which I’ve yet traveled.
- This page links to all of my Yahoo! articles.
- Current events, community government, feature articles, and travel column in a small-town South Central Texas newspaper.
- Work For RVers and Campers published my short article about how I make a living on the road.
- RoadsideAmerica.com, the site I use to locate some of the goofy roadside attractions I visit, has published several of my tips and updates. These are: Mollie’s Nipple, Purgatory Correctional Facility, and the Naked Bookstore Owner. My update on the 100-year-old fruitcake now includes my Senior Bacon tip! (It’s moments like this that make life special.)
Ebook for RVers: “To RV or Not ot RV, that is the Question”
- Best of the Bay TV commercial for See Grins RV (There are several spots on the site. I’m in the first and last, maybe others.)
- Bay Area Bargains RV Edition (UPDATED: It’s about 20 minutes long. I still haven’t had time to watch it all, but my friends said I was near the end. This version may include my spot, or maybe I was cut. (Ah, fame. It can be so fleeting.)
I feel faint.
It looks like I will have a short segment on an RV TV show/series that will air in Northern California beginning in January, 2012.
*blond squirrel faints* (sound of small thud as blond squirrel falls on the floor)
UPDATE: The TV Show was not produced.
*blond squirrel feels fine again, gets up, dusts off self*