Skip to content
Local or Virtual Executive Assistance, able to travel
- Administrative tasks, research, calendar scheduling, executive correspondence, travel and event planning
- Research (online and in-person), private investigation, and genealogy
- Web design, marketing, writing and editing ad copy and documents.
- Source services, travel destinations, vendors and contractors.
- Scheduling: calendar, travel and event planning, construction management
- Prepare in-house documents, including contracts, proposals, marketing plans, advertisements, and press releases.
- Develop and execute strategic plans, set and administer budgets, and manage projects from inception to successful completion
- Estate management, property caretaker, ranch sitting while you are in residence or away
- Coordinate with assistants for the principals
- Event planning, coordination and logistics
- Identify how to best leverage your time and create business systems that are an effective use of your time management
- Supervision with clients/vendors/staff so you can handle any situation with confidence
- Consulting on how to effectively and easily create websites, internet and direct marketing strategies and any aspect of your business
- Co-creation of effective ways for you to promote your business, and increase your intuitive abilities in your life and work
- Assistance in shifting resistance to progress and limiting beliefs to easily attract more of what you dream of
- Personalized and customized training for you and your staff
- Local and virtual, able to travel
- Oversee projects and communicate status in a timely manner in writing
- Daily interaction with principals to ensure needs are met
Click here to schedule a free one-hour discovery session for your Executive Assistant, Marketing, and Writing Service needs.